2.5mm 3.2mm 4.0mm Carbon Steel E7018 Welding Electrode
|FOB Unit Price:||US $800 US $700|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: E7018
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Length: 300-400mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Titanium
- Stainless Steel Welding Rod Type: Chromium Stainless Steel
- Welding Power: AC
- Model: E7018
- Grade: Carbon Steel Welding Electrode
- Package: 4boxes/8 Boxes Per Carton
- MOQ: 1 Ton
- Materials: Carbon Steel
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 831130000
- Type: E (Carbon Steel Electrodes/ Low Alloy Steel Electrodes)
- Diameter: 3.2mm
- Welding Core Type: Carbon Structural Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Alkaline
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, High Efficient Iron Powder Electrode
- Item Name: E7018 Carbon Steel Welding Electrode
- Application: Iron Products Welding
- Sample: for Free
- Delivery Time: 15-20 Days
- Price Term: CIF, FOB, EXW
- Trademark: J&J
- Origin: Guangdong China
* Size: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm.
* Packing: 2.5kg/box, 5kg/box, 20kg/carton.
* High titanium type welding electrodes used for welding in all positions.
* Factory supply directly. Our own brand for welding electrodes is SUNLU BRAND,
We can do OEM package as clients required if you need.
* Stable quality and sweet after sale service guarantee.
Welding Electrodes E7018
Welding electrodes e7018 is a kind of carbon steel electrode with iron powder low-
Hydrogen potassium type coating. AC/DC. The deposition efficiency can be improved due to
The iron powder in the coating. It has stable arc, fewer spatters, good slag detachability and
Excellent welding performance. The deposited metal has excellent mechanical properties. All-
Application Of Welding Electrodes
Welding of low carbon steel structure, especially suitable for sheet small and short weld
Discontinuities and requirements of the cosmetic welding surface is bright and clean. The
Chemical composition of deposited metal:
ELECTRIC SHOCK can kill. Do not permit electrically live parts or electrodes to
Contact skin, clothing or gloves if they are wet. Insulateyourself from work and ground.
FUMES AND GASES can be dangerous to your health. Keep fumes and gases away
From your breathing zone and general area. Keep your head out of fumes...Use enough
Ventilation or exhaust at the arc or both.
ARC RAYS can injure eyes and barn skin. Wear correct eye, ear. And body protection.
Details Specification for Welding Rods AWS E7018
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Reference Current (AC, DC+)
Welding Current (A)
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal (%)