Wt20 Tungsten Welding Rods/ Tungsten Electrodes
|FOB Price:||US $600-800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $600-800/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WT20/WC20/WL20
- Material: Tungsten
- Length: 200-300mm
- Electrode Coating Type: High Cellulose Sodium
- Stainless Steel Welding Rod Type: Chromium Stainless Steel
- Welding Power: DC
- Wire Diameter: 1.6mm-4.0mm
- Size: 250mm-400mm
- Delivery: 15-30days
- Our Advantage: High Quality and Low Price
- Price Term: CIF, FOB, EXW
- Transport Package: 20kg Per CTN or as Special Requirements
- Origin: Guangdong China
- Type: Tungsten Bars
- Diameter: 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm
- Welding Core Type: Tungsten Electrodes
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- Function: Gravity Electrode
- Product Name: Tungsten Electrodes
- Color: Silver
- Quality: High Quality
- Sample: Free Sample
- MOQ: 100 Boxes
- Trademark: J&J
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8101999000
Applications Of Tungsten Bars
1) For production of filaments for lamps of coiled-coil or three-coiled incandescent
Lamp, fluorescent lamp, halogen lamp, auto lamp and hi-color temperature lamps,
2) For making supports and electron tubes
Featrues Of Tungsten Bars
1) Size: Dia1.0mm Min*L2000mm Max.
2) Material: Pure tungsten and tungsten alloy
3) Property: Good winding property, non-sag, high temperature resistance
Polished/ground Tungsten Bars:
Tungsten has the highest melting point of all metals and is therefore also suitable for very high-temperature applications. It is also characterized by a uniquely low coefficient of thermal expansion and a very high level of dimensional stability.
Surface: Black and polished
Purity: ≥ 99.95%
Density: ≥ 19.2g/cm3,
Surface roughness: < 1.6
<=5.0± 2± 0.03
5± 2± 0.05
>5.0-8.0± 2± 0.05
>8.0-16.0± 2± 0.08
High quality+competitive price+quick delivery+best service
1. It is fine and close product with grey metallic luster.
2. Density: Over 10.2g/cm3.
3. Diameter: 16mm-100mm
4. Length: 300mm-1500mm
5. Tungsten content: Over 99.95
6. Used for glass industry. It can serve a long life in glass solution at1300celsius. Also used in the fields of rare earth industry.
7. Ordered manufactured to your specifications.
Purity: W≥ 99.95%
Our company specialized in manufacturing the products of tungsten, molybdenum and other different kinds of special-shape.
Main products are as below:
Series A: Molybdenum Series, contain molybdenum slab& molybdenum bar billet, molybdenum rod, molybdenum wire, molybdenum bars, molybdenum electrode, molybdenum rolling plate, molybdenum sheet, molybdenum alloy plates including TZM, molybdenum special-shape products& alloy series, etc...
Series B: Tungsten Series, contain tungsten rod, tungsten wire, tungsten bar, tungsten plate, tungsten sheet, tungsten special-shape products& alloy series, etc...
T.R.S( M Pa )
Performances &applications recommended
Good Wear resistance, used for hard wood,processing original wood, aluminum section bar,brass rod and cast iron.
Suitable for the roughening of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cas t iron and low-alloy steel.
Medium grain, for wear parts and mining tools
Medium grain, for mining tools, cold heading and punching dies
Fine carbide,high wear resistance,high bending strength,high resistance to bonding, high thermal strength.Machining of refractory alloys, stainless steel and hig h manganese steel etc.Mainly used for disc cutter and other tools
Wear resistance and strength comparatively higher,suitable for processing cast iron, non-ferrous metal and non- metalloid materials.
This grade with 8% nickel binder, it has good wear resistance& corrosion resistance performance ,especially used