Carbon Steel E6013 Welding Rods Welding Electrodes
|FOB Price:||US $450-550 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $450-550/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: E6013
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 300-400mm
- Electrode Coating Type: Titanium
- Stainless Steel Welding Rod Type: Chromium Stainless Steel
- Welding Power: AC
- Color: Grey, Yellow
- Operating Current: 30-250A
- Product Name: Welding Electrodes
- Sample: Offer for Free
- Loading Port: Guangzhou
- Transport Package: 5kg/20kg Per CTN or as Special Requirements
- Origin: Guangzhou/Guangdong
- Type: E (Carbon Steel Electrodes/ Low Alloy Steel Electrodes)
- Diameter: 2.5mm-4.0mm
- Welding Core Type: Carbon Structural Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- Function: Surfacing Electrode, Gravity Electrode
- Item Name: E6013 Welding Electrodes
- Size: 250mm-400mm
- Welding Current: 20-210A
- MOQ: 1 Ton
- Price Term: EXW, CIF, FOB
- Trademark: J&J
- Specification: SGS, GB
- HS Code: 73181400
1.Size: 2.5mmX300mm, 3.2X300mm, 4.0X400mm
2.Materials:Low carbon steel
3.Packing: 2.5kg/box 8box/carton ; 5kg/box 4box/carton or as your requirement.
4.Surface: With green or grey color titanium coated
Application for E6013 welding electrode
1.Application: For important mild steel stucture and low steel with low strenght.
2.Welding of low carbon steel structure, especially suitable for sheet small and short weld discontinuities
3.Surface: with red, green ,grey color coated
Features of E6013 Welding Electrode
1.Welding electrodes e6013 is a kind of carbon steel electrode with iron powder low-hydrogen potassium type coating.
2.. It has stable arc, fewer spatters, good slag detachability and excellent welding performance.
3.The deposited metal has excellent mechanical properties. All-position welding.
Use Note : Electric shock can kill. Do not permit electrically live parts or electrodes to contact skin,
clothing or gloves if they are wet. Insulate yourself from work and ground.
FUMES Fumes and gases can be dangerous to your health. Keep fumes and gases away from your breathing zone and general area. Keep your head out of fumes... Use enough ventilation or exhaust at the arc or both.
Our products are known by lots of our domestic customers and oversea clients.
Specfication Of Welding Electrodes
|Power:AC,DC/electrode negative or positive|
|Deposited metal chemical compositions(%)|