Hot Dipped galvanized common iron wire nail
1. The types of galvanized common nail: Hot dipped galvanized common nail, electric galvanized common nail
2. Materials: Low carbon steel Q195 or Q235
3. Hot sale Sizes: 2× 25mm, 2.5× 50mm, 3.4× 65mm, 4× 75mm
4.5× 100mm, 4.5× 125mm
4. All the sizes we can supply are: 1/2"-6"
5. Packing: 1.25kg/carton ( in bulk)
2.20kg/carton ( in bulk)
3. Can packing as customers' requirment
1. Performance: Ductile bending ≥ 90° , the surface after polishing and electroplating, strong resistance to corrosion resistance, Rust resistance.
2. Strength: About 800 ~ 1500 mpa
3. The production process: With high quality wire rod wire drawing, the thickness of wire rod is 9.52mm- 88.90mm
4. Product features: Flat cap, round bar, diamond, pointed strong, smooth surface, rust.
5. Product usage: The product is suitable for hard and soft wood, bamboo pieces, ordinary plastic, wall foundry, repairing Furniture, packaging etc. Widely used in construction, decoration, decoration and renovation
Representative countries to export:
UK, U. S. A, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, South Africa, India, etc.
|Sample time||7-10 days|
|sample||according to quantity|
|Packing detaails||20kg/carton or as client requirment|
|Transportation mode||by boat|
|shank type||smooth shank|
|Material||iron Q195, Q235 or as clients' requirement|