Dry sanding paper, Buffing paper
Sandpaper is a heavy paper with abrasive material attached to its surface.
Sandpaper is part of the "coated abrasives" family of abrasive products. It is used to remove small amounts of material from surfaces, either to make them smoother (for example, in painting and wood finishing), to remove a layer of material (such as old paint), or sometimes to make the surface rougher (for example, as a preparation to gluing).
Abrasive: Material silicon carbide/ aluminum oxide
Size:square 230mm*280mm, 9 by 11 inches
Emery: commonly used to abrade or polish metal
Aluminium oxide: The most common in widest variety of grits, lowest unit cost; can be used on metal (i.e. body shops) or wood.
Silicon carbide: available in very coarse grits all the way through to microgrits, common in wet applications.
|Backing||Ywt (cotton),flexible cloth|
|Coating state||Close coat|
|bonding||Resin over resin|
|Usage||Polishing wood,mental,lacquer and varnish|
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time.
2. We have many years of experience, we have specializing in fastener.
3. Specifications list is available upon your requirement.
4. Packing as your request before shipment.
5. High quality and competitive price.